Report Non-Emergency Issues with NDMC-311 App & Make NDMC Area Clean & Smart
Are you a resident of NDMC (New Delhi Municipal Council) area? Are you facing a lot of civic issues like potholes, garbage, water-logged streets, lack of dustbins, etc.?
Now, citizens of the NDMC area can raise their voice against non-emergency issues and solve the problem by submitting a complaint to the NDMC department.
A recently launched mobile-based citizen application ‘NDMC-311’ allows NDMC residents to make a complaint about any civic issue that they are facing in the NDMC area like near their home, office or anywhere. They all just need to download the NDMC-311 application in their smartphone (Android or iOS), generate a complaint and submit it.
Once the complaint is submitted by the citizen, the application will automatically route it to the appropriate department and generate a work order that can be tracked by both the department and the complainant, who will also receive automated notifications.
Being the most interactive application, it allows the complainant to post comments about the ongoing work that will be automatically re-routed to the assigned officer. Further, a complainant can also reopen the complaint if he/she is unhappy with the solution.
How do citizens can submit the complaint using NDMC-311 App?
- Firstly, the resident of the NDMC area needs to download the application in their smartphone (Android or iOS) from the respective stores.
- After downloading the application, residents can see a ‘Complaints’ icon under this application.
- Residents have to click on Complaints icon, where they can see five different options, including Create New Complaint, View All Complaints, Write Feedback, NDMC Toll-Free Number and Search Complaint.
- Now, residents need to click on ‘Create New Complaint’ in order to make a complaint any issue that they are facing. For instance, they want to complain about the garbage in front of their home.
- They just need to click the picture of the issue (garbage), select category, complaint address & description and submit it.
After submitting the issue, they can also check all their submitted complaints, write feedback, contact to NDMC toll-free number and search complaint. Using this application, citizens can participate in the mission of making New Delhi smart, clean and a better place for living. They can follow these simple steps to submit any type of complaint and get a solution for it.