How to Protect Local and Government Lands?
Do you know that government actually owns around 1/8 of the total land obtainable in the country? How will government protect that land by various people like real estate developers, who are constructing dwelling houses and/or developing industrial townships and other infrastructure?
It is not easily possible for government to protect the entire land as government does not have any comprehensive data as how much of its land is under encroachment. Gradually, government has started issuing orders from time to time regularizing such encroachments and collecting the cost of the land from the allotters.
But, how will government manage everything manually like inspecting land, creating reports and submit paper-based reports to officers? After submitting, government officer will check that report and issue notice for it. The whole process will take huge time and it will be difficult for officers to track down and monitor the government land.
Therefore, LandGuard is the best mobile-based solution for government land officers, helping them to inspect and monitor the government lands of their cities and make entire report without any hassle to submit it to senior officers.
How LandGuard Application Helps in Protecting Government Land?
The application has replaced the traditional methods of record keeping, which was not enough for the fast paced governance that expected by the citizens and government officers. Now, the application has made it extremely easy for government land inspectors to inspect government lands of the entire city and send reports filling entire information like picture of the land, current location, selecting land status, filling T.P scheme and more.
Moreover, the application has two different modules, including Land Lists and Land Inspection. In the first module Land Lists, users will find a complete list of all the government lands of the city with the survey number, district of the land, land type, status of the land, address and comments if any. In addition to this, the module allows users to search any land of the city and check nearby government lands of their area.
While the second module Land Inspection allows land inspectors to perform land inspection easily and submit reports directly to senior officers with complete information like photo of the land, status of the land, T.P scheme and more. The officer can also check his all submitted land inspection reports, bookmarked report, check his comments, drafted reports and trashed reports.
What Information Does This App Provides?
- A Complete List of all the Government Lands
- Land Inspection & Field Visit Entry
- Encroachment Entries and Status of the Land
- iLand Allocation & Utilization
- Land Reservation
- Pin & heat Map Based Reporting
- MIS Reporting, Notifications & Exception Reporting
How Does LandGuard Application Works?
- For submitting land inspection report, users need to click on the “Land Inspection Reports”.
- After clicking on it, they need to click on “Create New Land Inspection”
- Now, they can capture a photo of the land (site), where they are inspecting
- In case, if the click picture is not clear, they can retake the photo and use.
- Now, users can select land status from these different statuses like Allocated, Closed, Encroached for Farming, Encroachment, Open, Ring Road Kapat and Under Construction.
- After that, they need to fill the T.P Scheme information like Is FP allocated on right place and more.
- Ultimately, he can submit the report.
We, at Civic Solutions, are committed to develop varied mobile solutions for government agencies that streamline their workflow. Moreover, our team is capable enough to customize this application and add your required features to best meet your business needs and standards.